Fugitive who was on America’s Most Wanted caught in Florida
The weekly list of featured fugitives has been updated by the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office. This week’s changes include the arrest of one suspect and the addition of two new ones.
According to a release, deputies arrested Kevin Hamilton, 23, Tuesday on failure to remain at the scene of a crash with serious bodily injury and drug charges. He is being held at the Manatee County Jail on bond totaling $105,000.
The sheriff’s office says Jaimie Ayer, 42, is wanted for seven counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and violation of probation. Erica Cooper, 29, is wanted for violation of probation and petit theft.
Authorities are still looking for five other suspects:
- Drake Miller, 25, is wanted for contempt of court and theft.
- Bruce Hall, 57, is wanted for failure to notify change of address for career offender.
- Victor Amaya, 32, is wanted for false imprisonment, sexual battery, domestic battery by strangulation and burglary with battery.
- William McAdams, 40, is wanted for charges of contempt of court and driving with a suspended license.
- James Edwards, 46, is wanted for kidnapping and felony battery.
Anyone with information about these fugitives can call the toll-free anonymous tip line at (866) 634-8477 (TIPS) or submit an e-TIP online at www.ManateeCrimeStoppers.com. Tipsters are eligible for rewards of up to $3,000. These fugitives are wanted by law enforcement as of press time. Apprehensions and arrests may occur to change the status of fugitives.