A shopping plaza off Lockwood Ridge Road recently sold for $3.95 million, topping the most recent property transactions report for Manatee County.
Lockwood Village Plaza, owned by a limited liability company of the same name, was sold to New York-based 7113 Fort Hamilton LLC, county records show. According to listings, the shopping center was built in 1987 and has a gross leasable area of approximately 28,838 square feet, sitting on a little more than 3 acres. It is home to businesses including Wings-N-Things, Papa Giorgio’s and the Sarasota location of The Lazy Lobster. As per county records, Lockwood Village Plaza LTD originally acquired the property in February 2008, when they purchased it for $3.525 million.
Other notable real estate transactions in Manatee County:
- A piece of grazing land with an agricultural use exemption was purchased by 64 & Upper Manatee LLC from Warner Crossing LLC for the sum of $1.5 million. The 23 1/2 acre property is located at 1450 Upper Manatee River Road.
- Another tract of agricultural use grazing land at 4110 E 41 St. was purchased for $1,286,500 by Texas-based homebuilder D.R Horton Inc. from OK Willow Walk LLC.
- A Zephyrhills Bottled Water Delivery & Distribution Center Warehouse at 7675 Matoaka Road in Sarasota was sold for $1.15 million to Sarasota-based company Esprix Technologies LP.
- A multi-family residential unit was sold by H Beach Condos LLC to Anna Maria Island Real Estate company Mumm Real Estate AMI LLC for $1.1 million.
- An office building at 7560 Commerce Court in Sarasota was purchased for $1,101,485 by Superior and Cadence Banks. According to listings, the office was home to travel agency Grand Incentives, and is comprised of 13,000 square feet, sitting on more than 50,000 square feet.