In honor of the Polo Grill and Bar’s tenth anniversary, the restaurant is offering a special 10-for-$10 lunch menu through the summer.
“This is our tasty way of saying thank you to all our friends who have supported us over the past 10 years,” proprietor Tommy Klauber, who owns the restaurant with his wife, Jaymie Klauber, said in a release from the Polo Grill and Bar.
Each entree on the anniversary lunch menu costs $10. Selections include:
▪ Red snapper sliders with a whole grain dijonnaise
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Butter beef sliders with bacon, swiss and red onion
▪ House corned beef sliders with French yellow mustard
▪ Pan seared crab cakes with a creole remoulade and arugula
▪ Pasta arrabiata with shrimp in a spicy tomato and garlic sauce
▪ Pasta fresca with salmon, tomato, arugula and olive oil
▪ Pressed smoked ham on mini croissants with aged cheddar
▪ Turkey croissant with applewood smoked bacon and Swiss cheese
▪ Mediterranean tuna melts with roma tomato and crostini
▪ Grilled chicken and ranch snack wrap with tomato, lettuce and cheddar cheese
The menu also features a pair of $4 sweet bites, including salted chocolate chip cookies and strawberry and lemongrass sorbet.