The Capital Grille, 180 University Town Center Drive, recently debuted a new bar menu designed to cater to single diners and groups alike.
The menu added cocktail plates to share, such as cast-iron garlic shrimp with olive oil crostini and prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella. The plates to share range from $17 to $20.
The menu also offers a shellfish and oyster bar with a shrimp cocktail, shellfish platter and other dishes ranging from $18 to $55.
Guests at the Capital Grille will also find the restaurant’s signature classics, such as the 14-ounce dry-aged N.Y. strip and the sliced filet mignon, on the menu. Perhaps the most intriguing part of the menu, though, is the cocktail selection.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Bradenton Herald
Ask your server at the Capital Grille which of the following cocktails pairs best with your order:
▪ In Fashion: Russell’s Reserve 10-year small batch bourbon, Grand Marnier and black walnut bitters, served over an orange ice sphere with an Amarena cherry.
▪ Fire and Ice: Casamigos Blanco Tequila with Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur and fresh cucumber, lime and fresno peppers.
▪ The Elder Brother: Plymouth Gin, Jack Rudy tonic, elderflower cordial, lime and fresh rosemary spear.
▪ The Bohemian: Absolut Apeach with a splash of Mixed Berry Cordial, topped with chilled Champagne and garnished with fresh raspberries.
▪ Blackberry Bourbon Sidecar: Woodford Reserve handcrafted in small batches with blackberries, Cointreau, lemon juice and fresh thyme.
Soups, salads and sandwiches on the bar menu range from $10 to $28. Entrees range from $36 to $55 with a selection of sides available from $11 to $18. Wines by the glass and cocktails range from $12 to $22, with bottled wine from $10 to $24.
To make a reservation or to learn more, call The Capital Grille in Sarasota at 941-256-3647.
To see more of the bar menu, visit thecapitalgrille.com.