The Schnitzel Trailer
The Schnitzel Trailer takes the best of traditional German cooking on the road around Bradenton and Sarasota.
All food is made fresh to order, and a rotating menu keeps things exciting.
Schnitzel (pounded, breaded and fried meat) is at the heart of the menu and prepared in many ways. There’s also plenty of brats, pretzels, sauerkraut and potato salad to spare.
The Schnitzel Trailer often visits local breweries, and it’s a good thing, because this food deserves to be paired with a beer.
Keep up with The Schnitzel Trailer at facebook.com/tstfood, or call 941-779-8080.
Doña Betty Tacos
Reviewers rave that Doña Betty’s offers great tacos on the cheap.
It’s no wonder the truck attracts crowds nightly.
Tacos start at $2.15 (tax included) and there are eight different meats to choose from, including beef, seasoned pork, chorizo and barbacoa (beef cheeks).
Aside from tacos, try tortas (a sandwich served on a buttered roll), quesadillas, tostadas and pambazos (a sandwich made with bread dipped in pepper sauce).
Doña Betty Tacos parks at 5510 14th St. W. Bradenton and is open 9 a.m.-3 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday. Call 941-580-4730.
▪ Parrish Cuban Grill (traditional Cuban food), 941-404-7483
▪ TK Grill (wings, barbecue, burgers, hot dogs), 941-722-4111
▪ Spice Boys Kitchen (modern Israeli cuisine), 941-928-0125
▪ POLPO Pizza Co. (wood-fired pizza made with organic ingredients), 941-993-5263
▪ Taste Time to Love Us (Philly cheesesteaks and hot subs), 570-704-6177
▪ Funky Fusion (Filipino fusion), email@example.com
▪ Sarasota Thai Soup (traditional Thai dishes and soups), 941-355-6622
▪ Peachey’s Baking Co. (doughnuts, pretzels, baked goods), 574-361-4867