- Nineteenth Street West between 12th and 14th avenues west: is scheduled for 8-3:30 p.m. Nov. 18 for the repair of a sewer line.
- Fourteenth Avenue West between 16th and 17th streets west: is scheduled for 8-3:30 p.m. Nov. 16 for the repair of a water valve.
- 13th Avenue East from First to Third streets east, Bradenton: Closed beginning Nov. 14, except to local traffic, for tie-in of a new force-main pipeline.
- Various roads in Manatee: An overweight/over dimensional piece of industrial equipment will be transported from Port Manatee to Lakeland. Motorists may experience delays. Transport will begin Nov. 14 at Port Manatee and head down U.S. 41 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.; from U.S. 41, the transport will continue to Buckeye Road. While the transport is crossing the Buckeye Road bridge over Interstate 75, both northbound and southbound traffic on I-75 will be paced by law enforcement. The traffic pacing, or rolling roadblock, is expected to take 15-20 minutes to complete and must be done between 12 a.m. and 5 a.m.; from Buckeye Road, the transport will continue to U.S. 301, then on to State Road 62.
- State Road 64/Manatee Avenue West from U.S. 301 to Ninth Street: Lane closures 7 p.m.-6 a.m. through fall for reconstruction, milling and resurfacing, streetscape and drainage improvements.
- State Road 64/Manatee Avenue from 12th Street East to 15th Street West: New permanent traffic pattern will be in effect at Eighth Street West to the north of Manatee Avenue. Motorists southbound on Eighth Street West will not be permitted to exit onto Manatee and will have to use Fourth Avenue West. Access from Manatee Avenue onto Eighth Street West will remain open along with business entrances and driveways on Eighth Street West between Manatee and Fourth avenues. The improvement project has an anticipated completion date of early 2012.
- 34th Street West from 53rd Avenue to Cortez Road: Milling and resurfacing the roadway, sidewalk and ramp construction and signing and pavement markings.
- 43rd Street West from Cortez Road to Sandpointe Drive, and from 17th to Manatee avenues west: Milling and resurfacing the roadway, sidewalk and ramp construction and signing and pavement markings.
- Riverfront Drive/Waterfront Drive: The eastbound lane of Riverfront and Waterfront drives near Manatee Memorial Hospital will be closed through the rest of the year for repairs and resurfacing associated with the Riverwalk Project.
- State Road 64/Manatee Avenue West from east of Perico Harbor Marina to east of Bristol Bay Drive: Temporary nighttime lane closures 7 p.m.-6 a.m. Sundays-Thursdays for removal of old asphalt and resurfacing, new curbs and gutters, sidewalks, bike path, drainage improvements, concrete bus stop pads, widening at Perico Bay Boulevard, signing and pavement markings and installation of ADA detectable warning surfaces.
- Sunshine Skyway Fishing Piers: Demolition of 75 spans from the east sides of the north and south fishing piers together with the pile caps and associated piles. Project is expected to be complete by spring.
- County Road 675/Rutland Road from U.S. 301 to State Road 64: Traffic control sign installations as well as erosion control installations.
- State Road 64/Manatee Avenue West from First Street/U.S. 41/U.S. 301 to 15th Street: Road reduced to two lanes for utility work. Parking spaces on north side and on south side between First Street/U.S. 41/U.S 301 and Ninth Street West closed throughout project. Intermittent lane closures between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday nights, except 10 p.m. Wednesday nights. Be aware of changed lane alignment between First Street and Seventh Street West.
- State Road 64 from County Road 675 to Zipperer Road: Intermittent lane closures while crews work in the shoulder.
- Various roads in vicinity of Bayshore, B.D. Gullett, Kinnan, Oneco, Palm View, Palma Sola, Prine, Rowlett and Samoset elementary schools: Possible lane closures, except during school arrival and dismissal times, for sidewalk installation. No work will be done between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. in residential areas.
- Southbound U.S. 19 entrance ramp to southbound I-275 (toward Sunshine Skyway Bridge): Closed around-the-clock for resurfacing.
-- Herald staff reports