SANFORD -- George Zimmerman has been granted a new bond hearing at the end of the month.
Bay News 9 has confirmed reports the hearing will take place Friday, June 29, at the Seminole County Courthouse.
Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder for shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February, had his original bond revoked last week. He turned himself back in Sunday to the Seminole County Jail.
Judge Kenneth Lester revoked Zimmerman's bond after prosecutors argued his wife misled the court about how much money the couple had available.
Prosecutors said they knew Zimmerman lied about his finances after listening to recordings of phone conversations he had while in jail. They said those conversations made it clear Zimmerman knew a significant sum had been raised by his original fundraising website.
According to defense attorney Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman raised $204,000 online. Of that, $150,000 went to his legal team, and $30,000 to get him into hiding.
The balance of around $24,000 was kept liquid for his future living expenses.
Zimmerman's new defense fund website is run independently, and supporters have contributed more than $37,000.