October 29, 2012 06:15 AM
1. PHOTOS | Manatee vs. Palmetto at Manatee
2. PHOTO GALLERY | Inmates booked into Manatee jail on Oct. 28
3. PHOTO GALLERY | Inmates booked into Manatee jail on Oct. 27
4. PHOTO GALLERY | Lakewood Ranch homecoming
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
5. PHOTO GALLERY | Local Marching Bands Perform at Manatee High
6. PHOTO GALLERY | A stroll down Riverwalk
7. PHOTO GALLERY | Inmates booked into Manatee jail on Oct. 26
8. PHOTO GALLERY | Halloween Photo Contest Submissions
9. AP analysis of electoral map in presidential race
10. Bradenton not liable for injuries at Riverwalk's skate park
By David Ovalle
January 22, 2019 09:49 AM
Deandre Charles was 15 when was accused of murdering a rabbi in a robbery-gone-wrong in Northeast Miami-Dade. Two years after prosecutors dropped the charges, he is suing Miami-Dade police for wrongful arrest.
Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand.