* School spending: House members go to work on the K-12 budget with Gov. Rick Scott, seeking $1 billion more for next year.
* Prisons: Senators on the Budget Committee are scheduled to take a bill calling for prisons to be privatized.
* PIP: Gov. Rick Scott and CFO Jeff Atwater are scheduled to push for changes to the insurance law on personal injury protection.
* Judges: Senators discuss giving Rick Scott more power to decide who serves on commissions nominating judges for appointment.
* Amendment: Senate members are due to discuss whether to rescind a ballot measure for later this year to reduce limits on non-homestead property.