July 19, 2010 06:59 AM
1. Closing schools on the horizon for Manatee?
2. Jim Jones column | Big hunk of steel carries big meaning
3. BPD: Man arrested after woman stabbed in Bradenton apartment
4. Porn actors accused of killing Florida tattoo artist
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
5. PHOTO GALLERY/ Manatee Public Beach
6. 07/18 - Real estate transactions
7. PHOTO GALLERY | Happy Birthday, Snooty!
8. Manatee HOAs wielding power of foreclosure
9. Manatee homicide was drug- related
10. PHOTO GALLERY | Sunrise on the Beach
By Michelle Kaufman
January 23, 2019 02:23 PM
Andrew Otazo has hauled 6,500 pounds of trash from Bear Cut Preserve mangroves and will walk the Miami Marathon with 30 pounds of trash on his back in an effort to raise awareness for marine pollution.
Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand.