July 04, 2010 12:05 AM
1. PHOTO GALLERY | Tampa police shootings
2. Suspect surrenders in Tampa police killings
3. Lender wins Bradenton Prep auction
4. Judge halts Mosaic mining in Hardee
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
5. Two teens suspected in Manatee burglary attempt
6. Bradenton babysitter arrested after child found in road
7. Red Barn flea market reports booth burglaries
8. PHOTO GALLERY | Oil hitting beaches by the ton
9. Fourth of July events
10. Cheap, illegal roadside signs grow in recession
By David Smiley
January 19, 2019 06:00 AM
Ron DeSantis spent his first two weeks as Florida governor appointing Supreme Court justices, suspending maligned politicians, pushing for Everglades restoration money and rolling back medical marijuana restrictions.
Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand.