MANATEE — A single-story private storage building sustained about $100,000 worth of damage after a fire Saturday morning, according to a released statement from Southern Manatee Fire and Rescue District.
Firefighters responded to the storage unit at 1326 37th Ave. E., where flames were venting through the roof.
It took firefighters nearly 30 minutes to bring the fire under control.
No one was inside the private storage building at the time of the fire at 5:28 a.m. and no firefighters were injured.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Firefighters are still investigating what sparked the blaze.