How to contact your representatives

To voice your opinion on giving all children access to health care and insurance, write your congressional representative at the following addresses:

    In the U.S. Senate:

  • Mel Martinez, Republican5100 W. Kennedy Blvd., Ste. 190, Tampa, FL 33609Web site

  • Bill Nelson, DemocratSam Gibbons Federal Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Ave., 4th Floor, Tampa, FL 33602or:
  • Web site

    In the U.S. House of Representatives:

  • Vern Buchanan, R-Sarasota/Manatee1001 Third Ave. W., Ste. 380, Bradenton, FL 34205235 N. Orange Ave., Ste. 201, Sarasota, FL 342361516 Longworth House Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20515Web site
  • Kathy Castor, R-Tampa (includes some of Manatee)4144 N. Armenia Ave, Suite 300, Tampa, FL 33607E-mail
  • In the Florida Senate:

  • Mike Bennett, Republican3653 Cortez Road W., Ste. 90, Bradenton, FL 34210E-mail
  • In the Florida House of Representatives:

  • Frank Peterman, Democrat710 Ninth Ave. W., Bradenton, FL 34205E-mail

  • Ron Reagan, Republican7011 15th St. E, Ste. B-1, Sarasota, FL 34243E-mail

  • Bill Galvano, Republican1023 Manatee Ave., Ste. 715, Bradenton, FL 34205E-mail

  • Keith Fitzgerald, Democrat1660 Ringling Blvd., Stes. 310-311, Sarasota, FL 34236 E-mail
    •   Comments