Anna Maria Island Art League’s upcoming artsHOP Event!
On November 12, 2010 from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m. as part of the artsHOP and in conjunction with the sea turtle theme of this year’s Cultural Connections event, Anna Maria Island Art League will host a display and sale of Loggerhead themed floor cloths created by area artists including both children and adults.
The floor cloth primed vinyl and instructions will be available at the Art League at no cost to the artist. The artists will provide their own acrylic paints. All completed floor cloths entries are due to AMIAL by November 2nd between 9:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. so the artwork can be sealed and prepared for display. Artists’ will receive 75% of the proceeds for their work and the remaining 25% will be contributed to the Art League. All artists’ will be responsible for the tax charged on the sale of their artwork. Please pick up an application at the Anna Maria Island Art League or call 778-2099.
Information about Art League events and classes can be found at our web site, www.islandartleague.org.