In the June 15 Bradenton Herald was an article "Fear grows after bombing by U.S. man." It tells of a video in loud music with the words "Coming Soon."
Instead of superheroes on the screen, there are images of a burning of an American flag and a jet liner hitting the World Trade Center and the words "Come and join caravan of jihad and martyrdom."
Also, an article entitled "Atheists emerging from the shadow." It is about efforts to stamp out religion in America.
Whoa! Have we forgotten our nation's Founding Fathers? Have we forgotten basic respect for God and respect for our fellow man?
That is basically the Ten Commandments. The first four spelled out the respect for God. The next six how to treat others.
All the militant men who hate America and all the atheists who wish to stamp out religion and all the Christians who say mean things at funerals and murder abortion doctors need to remember, love God and your neighbor.
The basic 10 Commandments are:
1. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not make to yourselves any graven image and bow down and worship it.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy (remember, the blue laws?).
5. Honor your father and your mother (not just one day a year).
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor (lying).
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, his house, his land or anything that is your neighbor's.
To all the militant Muslims, all the angry atheists and all the crucifying Christians, please take another look at the Ten Commandments.