Your Sept. 3 article on the latest releases by the FBI (buried on page 20!) was a perfect follow-up to my Aug. 15 letter to the editor. I stated then that Hillary Clinton was either a colossal liar or simply too stupid to be entrusted with national security. The news article on the FBI releases have provided an astounding clarification!
Hillary Clinton, in her own words: (all parentheses are mine)
1. "... she never received training about how to send or receive..." (?!)
2. "... did not recall receiving guidance from State regarding ... outlined in Foreign Affairs Manual." (Didn't consider reading it?)
Never miss a local story.
3. Conceded "she was unfamiliar with a number of State Department procedures." (?!)
4. "...could not recall any briefing or training by State... classified information."
5. Eight separate e-mails, highlighted with a capital "C" (for “Confidential,” obviously), she explained "she didn't know what that meant." (!)
There are a half-dozen other similar quotes/passages in the article, all of them the usual legalese/Clintonese sentence parsing, didn't know, can't recall, somebody else's fault, etc.
You don't have to believe me, just read the article...they are her words. This is the individual who is campaigning on her experience, professionalism knowledge of the government, etc.!