MANATEE -- Showers and thunderstorms are likely to continue until 2 p.m. Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
There's a 60 percent chance of rain throughout the day Monday, but showers are mainly likely before 2 p.m., according to the Weather Service. The day will remain cloudy, with a high of 86 degrees.
Rain chances drop to 20 percent Monday night, the Weather Service said.
Rain will likely continue throughout the week, with a 50 percent chance of rain Tuesday, a 60 percent chance Wednesday and a 40 percent chance Thursday and Friday.