Eleven people were hospitalized Sunday morning after being sickened by carbon monoxide at a Doral diet food-delivery company, according to Miami-Dade Fire Rescue.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue were called to Shape Lovers at 5485 NW 79th Ave. at 9 a.m. after receiving calls about a gas leak.
The leak was from a kitchen appliance, rescue said.
Shape Lovers did not immediately answer a request for comment.
Never miss a local story.
Those sickened in what Fire Rescue is calling “hazmat incident” are in stable condition.
Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include may include headache, weakness, dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, confusion and blurred vision, according to MDFR.