Here’s what you may run into on your morning commute Monday:
- A high wind advisory is in effect on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge as of 6:30 a.m. The bridge is open, but drivers should use caution, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
- The northbound exit at 220A from Interstate 75 onto State Road 64 remains closed due to construction. Westbound and eastbound traffic can be accessed by exit 220B.
- A crash was reported on North Honore Avenue at Everwood Run around 8:20 p.m., according to FHP. There is no roadblock.
- A crash at U.S. 301 and Tallevast Road was reported by FHP.
- A crash with roadblock was reported on State Road 70 at Lorraine Road, FHP reported.
- A crash at Caruso Road and Horseshoe Boulevard was reported by FHP.
- A crash with roadblock was reported at 30th Avenue East and Ninth Street East around 8:11 a.m.
Click here for a real-time traffic map from our news partners at Bay News 9.
Check back for updates.