BRADENTON -- Emergency Medical Services saved an overdose victim in a gas station bathroom Thursday night, according to the Bradenton Police Department.
Paramedics were called to the overdose scene at Thornton's, 4820 State Road 64 E., at 9:37 p.m., according to a release.
The adult man was found unconscious in the bathroom and revived by EMS with Narcan, a drug that stops the effects of an overdose, police said. The subject regained consciousness on scene and was transported to Manatee Memorial Hospital.
He is now in stable condition.