MANATEE -- Showers and thunderstorms are likely Friday in Bradenton, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be mostly cloudy with a high of 82. The chance of rain is listed at 60 percent.
Friday night, there is a 50 percent scattered showers and thunderstorms will continue. The expected low is 72.
For Saturday, there is a 70 percent chance of more rain, before the chance diminishes to 30 percent in the evening.
Never miss a local story.
The sun is forecast to return on Sunday, according to the Weather Service.