Six clerks at businesses around Manatee County were found to be in violation of selling vapor products to minors as a result of an undercover operation.
According to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office, an undercover operation was conducted by the Special Investigations Division. A person under the age of 18 was sent into 14 locations with the intent to purchase vapor products, and six sold a vapor containing nicotine to the minor.
The six clerks have been issued a notice to appear in court. The six locations found in violation are:
▪ Mad Vapor, 3314 Manatee Ave. W., Bradenton
Never miss a local story.
▪ Blue Vapor, 5642 Cortez Road W., Bradenton
▪ Totally Wicked, 4907 14th St. W., Bradenton
▪ Desert Winds, 5022 14th St. W., Bradenton
▪ Vapor Dog, 5112 14th St. W., Bradenton
▪ Vapors, 3209 Manatee Ave. W., Bradenton