The Capital Grille, 180 University Town Center Drive, recently debuted a new bar menu designed to cater to single diners and groups alike.
The menu added cocktail plates to share, such as cast-iron garlic shrimp with olive oil crostini and prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella. The plates to share range from $17 to $20.
The menu also offers a shellfish and oyster bar with a shrimp cocktail, shellfish platter and other dishes ranging from $18 to $55.
Guests at the Capital Grille will also find the restaurant’s signature classics, such as the 14-ounce dry-aged N.Y. strip and the sliced filet mignon, on the menu. Perhaps the most intriguing part of the menu, though, is the cocktail selection.
Never miss a local story.
Ask your server at the Capital Grille which of the following cocktails pairs best with your order:
▪ In Fashion: Russell’s Reserve 10-year small batch bourbon, Grand Marnier and black walnut bitters, served over an orange ice sphere with an Amarena cherry.
▪ Fire and Ice: Casamigos Blanco Tequila with Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur and fresh cucumber, lime and fresno peppers.
▪ The Elder Brother: Plymouth Gin, Jack Rudy tonic, elderflower cordial, lime and fresh rosemary spear.
▪ The Bohemian: Absolut Apeach with a splash of Mixed Berry Cordial, topped with chilled Champagne and garnished with fresh raspberries.
▪ Blackberry Bourbon Sidecar: Woodford Reserve handcrafted in small batches with blackberries, Cointreau, lemon juice and fresh thyme.
Soups, salads and sandwiches on the bar menu range from $10 to $28. Entrees range from $36 to $55 with a selection of sides available from $11 to $18. Wines by the glass and cocktails range from $12 to $22, with bottled wine from $10 to $24.
To make a reservation or to learn more, call The Capital Grille in Sarasota at 941-256-3647.
To see more of the bar menu, visit thecapitalgrille.com.