On Sept. 3, Dave Shiplett is inviting the Bradenton community to Birdrock Taco Shack for live blues, skateboarding and a taste of his new taco recipes.
In an email to the Bradenton Herald, Shiplett said new tacos include:
▪ Roast beet taco with peach chile glaze and feta cheese
▪ Buffalo-spiked pork belly taco with granny smith apple slaw
Never miss a local story.
▪ Tofu, lemongrass taco with sweet chili and tomato pico
▪ Grilled mahi taco with cucumber wasabi and cabbage
▪ Grilled shrimp taco with pineapple bang-bang
▪ Korean barbecue chicken taco with jalapeño-buttermilk sauce
▪ Beef short rib taco natural ‘jus and fun-wow sauce
▪ Lobster nachos with avocado, baja sauce and chimmi-churri
The event will have local craft beer, a skateboarding demo and a performance by Rebecca Bird. The kitchen opens at noon and Bird’s performance will begin at 7.
For more information, call Birdrock at 941-545-9966.