Next week, Aldi hosts two hiring events for stores in Largo, Pinellas Park, Seminole, St. Petersburg and its upcoming store in Palmetto:
▪ July 6, Courtyard Marriott, 100 Riverfront Drive, Bradenton from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
▪ July 7, Aldi, 9021 U.S. Highway 19 North, Pinellas Park from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., for shift managers and store associates only.
Positions open include store associate at $11.50 per hour, shift manager at $15.50 per hour and manager trainee positions, starting at $45,700, with the opportunity for advancement.
Never miss a local story.
Aldi employees averaging 25 hours or more per week are eligible for full health insurance and dental coverage. All Aldi employees are invited to participate in the company’s 401k program.
Requirements for Aldi hires include:
▪ Must be 18 years or older to apply.
▪ High school diploma or GED.
▪ Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
▪ Retail experience preferred.
▪ Management experience preferred for manager trainees.
▪ Drug screening and background check.
▪ Ability to lift 45 pounds.
Source: Aldi press release