1) Actors Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively: The Hollywood couple collects the work of L.A. artist Davyd Whaley (think paintings on Jungian dream analysis). He’s showing at the Aqua Art Fair, a scrappy hotel satellite fair on Collins. We’re told they’ve requested a private showing, but good luck to them if they want to go unnoticed—if they’re even trying that hard.
2) Kanye West and Kim Kardashian since West is participating in an art collaboration with Vanessa Beecroft (remember her nude models at the Guggenheim?) at a group show called “Affordable Care” at Mana Wynwood on Wednesday, sponsored by Flaunt magazine.
3) Boy George will spin a Pop art–inspired set at mega-club Mansion in honor of Basel on Saturday night. (DJ/ producer Mark Ronson, no stranger to the art scene himself, will spin there the night before.)
4) Princess Eugenie, daughter of Prince Andrew and the Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, hopefully in fine hat, is one of the more offbeat guests expected at an already offbeat event: Miami's Kennedy, Anthony Shriver’s Tuesday night charity art auction for his Best Buddies foundation at a private home in the area.
5) Latin singer Marc Anthony is headlining at the opening gala of the Perez Art Museum Miami on Saturday night. (We’re told George Clooney has been invited, too, but we’re not holding our breath) Anthony’s no stranger to Miami, but will he take a peek at the art, also?
6) Lady Gaga, will you come, too? Marina Abramovic is doing a piece at the Elton John Aids benefit at the Untitled Art Fair on Monday. And the question is: Who will be her plus-one? At the Watermill benefit this summer in the Hamptons, new bestie Lady Gaga accompanied her. And The Miami Herald has reported the singer is casting for performers for a hush-hush beach (and album promotion) event.
7) Former model Cindy Crawford and husband Randy Gerber will be in town because an exhibition of works of the supermodel will be on view at the Art Miami fair, including diamond-dusted large-scale photographs of her by Marco Glaviano. In one tasty example of product placement (but who’s the product?) she’ll be chauffeured around town in a Maserati.
8) Actor Gerard Butler will get his art (and timepiece) on at a dinner for watchmaker Roger Dubuis, sponsored by Dom Perignon. The Wednesday night event will showcase a watch called the Dubuis Excalibur Quatour, and feature Jeff Koons’s much-hyped limited-edition bottles of Dom.
9) Rapper Masta Killa, Wu Tang alum and solo M.C., will perform on Thursday at the Delano for a Wu-themed charity auction.
10) Tegan and Sara, lesbian rocker twins (andVF.com diarists), will perform at a VH1 and SCOPE party on Friday, where they’ll be accompanied by D.J. Cassidy and Brendan Fallis.