- Mary Helen Kress is president and CEO of Suncoast Workforce. (941) 358-4080.
- Robert P. Bartz is president of the Manatee Chamber of Commerce. (941) 748-3411, BobB@ManateeChamber.com.
- Sharon Hillstrom is president of the Manatee Economic Development Corp. firstname.lastname@example.org, (941) 748-4842, ext. 128.
- Elliott Falcione is executive director of the Bradenton Area Convention and Visitors Bureau. (941) 729-9177, ext. 222.
- Mike Miele is a financial planner with MGA Insurance, (941) 907-3828
- Gary Plum is a financial adviser with Morgan Stanley, (941) 714-7933
- Karin Grablin is a wealth adviser at SRQ Wealth Management,(941) 556-9004
- Tom Breiter is owner/financial planner with Breiter Capital, (941) 778-1900
- Griffin Dalrymple is an investment manager with Opinicus Wealth Management. (941) 896-9909
- Kris Flammang, co-founder of LPF Financial Advisors, is a chartered retirement planning counselor. (941) 907-0101
- Tom Roberts is owner of A New Approach Financial Planning in Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota. (941) 795-1500, Tom@ANewApproachFP.com.
- The Rev. Anne Barber is pastor of My Father's House, 7215 U.S. 301 N., Ellenton.
- Don Sturiano is pastor of Kingdom Life Christian Church. 941-776-0026, http://www.kingdomlifechristianchurch.org .
- Rabbi Harold F. Caminker is rabbi of Temple Beth El, 4200 32nd St. W., Bradenton. (941) 755-4900, http://www.templebethelbradenton.com
- The Rev. Daniel A. Witte is pastor of Risen Savior Lutheran Church. (941) 747-5564, http://www.rsavior.com.
- The Rev. Elizabeth M. Deibert is pastor of Peace Presbyterian Church, 10902 Technology Terrace, Lakewood Ranch. (941) 753-7778, email@example.com.
- The Rev. Tricia Dillon Thomas is pastor to youth and families at Peace Presbyterian Church, 10902 Technology Terrace, Lakewood Ranch. (941) 706-1793, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mannix on Manatee
H undreds of small American flags align both sides of Ninth Street East as you drive by Tropicana. A granite marker with a metal name plate catches your attention in a quiet church garden. ...
I t’s good to be Gillian Palino these days. She received her Gold Award, the Girl Scouts’ highest award, at last Sunday’s Young Women of Distinction Luncheon in Port Charlotte...
I 'm a sucker for different barbecue sauces. Got a favorite, but I like to sample what's out there. Picked up something from New Orleans when Sherri and I visited last year. Ditto for another...
T heir numbers were small, but their message was writ large. Nearly 100 people lined the sunbaked sidewalk along Manatee Avenue West in front of the Manatee School District administration building...
M other’s Day mementoes. All of us have them, something to remind us of mom and cherish year ‘round, not just on this day. Especially if she’s gone. Like my mother, Eileen...