A chemical leak at an Atchison, Kan. plant on Friday morning was created by an “inadvertent” mixture of sodium hypocholorite and sulfuric acid, city manager Trey Cocking said Friday afternoon. The leak was reported shortly after 8 a.m. on Friday morning, created a dangerous fog and led to a number of evacuations.
Corie Dunn of Atchsion
Drone captures chemical plume over Atchison, Kansas
Son former NFL player Rae Carruth once wanted dead is making progress in physical therapy
After son's heroin overdose and oxycodone prescription, parents search for answers
Mana-Con Convention attracts lovers of comics, video games and anime to downtown Bradenton.