It's essential that businesses are able to surf the rising tide of modernization. The effort to be knowledgeable about the latest technology can help improve company productivity, and manipulation of several devices is often necessary to optimize performance.
Computers, for example, are capable of being used to easily send and install apps directly to your Android phone.
How Google enables you to control your mobile phone via a computer is often overlooked by many users. This tutorial will show you how you can download, send, and install a new app to your Android device without even touching it. Sound like magic? It's the marvel of technology.
To begin, make sure your phone is logged into your Google account. This account is an all-inclusive one, with which you can access your email, blog, Google+ account and even Google Play, Android's marketplace for all its mobile apps. Your Google account is also your gateway into the installation of a new app from your desktop.
To log into your Google account from your smart phone, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google > Add Account.
2. Type your email address and password to connect through the sign-in page.
3. On your computer, go to Google Play and check the upper right corner of your display and click Sign in.
4. Sign in again to your Google account to be able to connect with your mobile phone.
5. Check the left panel of your display and click Apps.
6. Go to the Categories section and choose from the option that suits you in the drop down menu.
7. A number of apps will be displayed, so choose the one which you would like to install on your phone.
8. Click Free (or the price of the app). Remember not to click the app itself, but the underlined price under each application.
9. You will be directed to a list of devices logged into the same Google account. Choose from these devices where you want the app to be installed. Hit Install for free apps and Buy for paid ones to install directly to your mobile device.
10. Voila! You have just downloaded an app from your computer to your phone. Keep both devices logged in for easy access anytime, anywhere.
The continuous development of technology means that we should strive harder to learn and be acquainted with new tools we can use to improve business. This can yield big benefits for your company and enable you to accomplish more tasks in a shorter span of time.
David Spire, president and CEO of United Systems, holds an MBA degree as well as multiple technical professional certifications. He can be reached at 941-721-6423 or by email at email@example.com.