Health insurance favors elected leaders, not citizens

August 26, 2013 

So our leaders here in Florida, like Will Weatherford, only pay $8.34 for their health insurance! How can this be?

As a person over 65, my Medicare costs me $100 -- and that only covers 80 percent; the other 20 percent costs me $150. This injustice has to stop now. We must all speak out. It is just not fair.

Also, our leaders in Washington also got a sweet deal on health insurance. How come that some people are not subject to the same rules as all us taxpayers.

Speak out now.

John Williamson

Ellenton

Bradenton Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service