Tampa Bay Buccaneers game to be on TV Sunday

October 18, 2012 

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have announced their upcoming game against the New Orleans Saints at Raymond James Stadium will be shown locally on WTVT FOX 13, as ticket sales have reached the 85 percent threshold.

The game will be televised beginning at 1 p.m. “We’re pleased to have reached the 85% of general admission seats needed for local broadcast of this Sunday’s game versus the New Orleans Saints, which leaves us with the remaining 15% of tickets – starting at $30 – available for this exciting divisional showdown,” said Buccaneers Vice President of Business Administration Brian Ford. In July, the Buccaneers became the first team to take advantage of the NFL’s new policy aimed at reducing local television blackouts.

Bradenton Herald is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service